Lots of discussion going on in genealogy arena. I believe Ms. Nicka Smith opened it a little wider. What do you think?
Connect With Me
Danielle LeeAnn Laws… on Some times you just need to wr… Danielle Lawson on Lawson Goens/Goins/Goings, Whe… Caroline G on Beautiful Eyesore Blog-Slave… MsLadyJae on We Were Never the Problem… familytreegirl on We Were Never the Problem…
Blogs I Follow
- Personal Prologue: Family Roots and Personal Branches
- American Ancestors Database News
- Too Many Ancestors, Too Little Time
- Latino Genealogy & Beyond
- mapping albemarle - mapping cville
- Archer Alexander's Untold story
- Family Tree Girl
- Pressing My Way
- "Kinfolk Detective"
- The Virginia Historian
- My Roots My Blog
- Linda's Orchard
- The Family Kalamazoo
- Southern Stars Genealogy
- Ancestral Pathways LLC
- Minding the Workplace
- Goyen Family Tree
- Your Roots Are Showing Dearie!
- Opening Doors in Brick Walls
- Down the Rabbit Hole with Sir LeprechaunRabbit