On a regular basis you can find blogs to follow. Some tell stories incorporating the steps they did to accomplish a task during their genealogy research. Researching maiden names are one of those difficult tasks we all will encounter. Genealogist.com provides some tips to follow. Enjoy and good luck.
Connect With Me
MsLadyJae on We Were Never the Problem… familytreegirl on We Were Never the Problem… Darla Treat Courtney on We Were Never the Problem… Generations of Nomad… on We Were Never the Problem… nada62 on Information available to help…
Blogs I Follow
- Too Many Ancestors, Too Little Time
- Latino Genealogy & Beyond
- mapping albemarle - mapping cville
- Archer alexander
- Family Tree Girl
- Pressing My Way
- "Kinfolk Detective"
- The Virginia Historian
- My Roots My Blog
- Linda's Orchard
- The Family Kalamazoo
- Southern Stars Genealogy
- Ancestral Pathways LLC
- Minding the Workplace
- Goyen Family Tree
- Your Roots Are Showing Dearie!
- Opening Doors in Brick Walls
- Down the Rabbit Hole with Sir LeprechaunRabbit
- Radiant Roots, Boricua Branches
- Princes, Paupers, Pilgrims & Pioneers