” DNA and Genealogy: How to Tell the Story”
Midwest African American Genealogy Institute (MAAGI) (www.maagiinstitute.org)
May 12, 2018 – 8:30am to 5pm
Location: At the Jefferson School African American Heritage Center
233 4th St. NW, 2nd Floor, Charlottesville, VA
Presented by MAAGI Coordinators:
Bernice Bennett, Angela Walton-Raji and Shelley Murphy
- DNA Basics-What you need to know
- GEDmatch, What to do with it and how?
- Connecting the Dots to the Emotional Side of DNA
- Creating Narrative From Evidence
- Finding the Unexpected, and Crafting a Story
- Bringing the Story Alive
Reserve your Seat by calling 434-806-7433.
Make Checks payable to:
Jefferson School African American Heritage Center.